Wednesday 16 March 2011

Work in progress.

I'm trying to find the inspiration and will to do art-work again. I used to be very eager when I was younger but struggle to keep the interest.
I have a decent start here, works as a background. I think I'm going to leave the clean lines and shading. I need to add something, so that have to be my next step, I'm not sure what yet.

I'm not a spiritual person so I'm going to avoid making this into a "walk towards the light" image.








Another image I'm working on. This is inspired by a story I'm writing. I guess it's obvious I'm into Science Fiction. Sometimes when the writing goes stale it helps to draw an image that shows the idea of the story. This doesn't make much sense to other viewers I know but it helps arranging my thoughts.








This image takes forever. It might look easy but adding all those shaded blocks is tiring work. This is also inspired from the story I'm writing.



Here is another image that I started this week. When I start drawing I mostly have no idea what the finished result will look like. I'm looking forward to see how it will end. Those two heads started out in a desert landscape. I thought that was too much of an cliché, so I changed the surroundings. It's bland right now, the room needs furniture, details and shading. 

No comments: