Monday 6 June 2011

What on earth have I been doing lately?!

I have been working on my DeviantArt gallery and used hours upon hours commenting on others artwork. I am trying my best to give good comments that not only says "Thumbs up", "Cool image" and similar.
This takes time but I of course hope for some comments back. I am taking this seriously because I upload print images that I intend to sell, I need money and hope my creative work is good enough.


This is one of my images for sale. (This image is a compressed jpg file)


I also post images that is not for sale but many of them can be downloaded and some of them goes under Creative Common, which means others can use the art work for non-commercial purposes.


 I do also post fan art from time to time. Making fan art is a fun way to exercise your skills. I made this after a fellow deviant wrote she wished for a vampire drawing of Leonard Nimoy.  


http://majkinja.deviantart.com/

No comments: