Sunday 21 August 2011

I've been watching that mathematician guy part 2

I Think I better just divide those Goldblum posts. I've learned now to never try to make posts that feel like a never-ending burden instead of fun.



"Are we limp and hard to manage?"
Mac in Earth Girls Are Easy.




A bewildered Gina Davis, mmmmm.


This is clearly not the most challenging acting job Goldblum ever had. 
His job here is to be good looking, I must give him credit for doing it remarkably well. This character solely exists so that female viewers first can go "Wow!" and then "Awwwww." 
He's first introduced as an alien blue fur-ball which travels in a tiny colorful spaceship together with two wacky hornballs (Jim Carrey and Damon Wayans).



I'm blue da ba dee da ba die


Why this guy?
As mentioned Goldblum is hired in as eye candy and love interest of the female lead (Gina Davis). He appears as innocent and learning, he doesn't protest when he's given a dashing make-over and he's the neatest lover in movie history. He has this weird LSD-love touch which comes in handy throughout the film. Oh..and he wiggles his blue furry ears, how cute is that?

No comments: